Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00966 BRL / NGN *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,892 (299,457 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)