Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.993 BRL / PGK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 56% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,556 (8,615 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)