Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.009 BRL / PGK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 60% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,309 (8,231 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $114,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)