Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00517 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 38% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,307 (CH$833,680) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 731,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)