Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16272 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 36% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,985 (ARS $18,347) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascavel costs R$ 1,200 (43 minutes ago)