Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20263 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,620 (ARS $7,995) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)