Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14854 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 38% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,289 (ARS $22,140) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 3 hours ago)