Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20677 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 44% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,069 (ARS $14,845) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)