Cost of living comparison between La Plata, Argentina and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22060 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,533 (ARS $11,483) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)