Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Mexico and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16790 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,360 (Mex$ 14,058) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)