Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46185 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,556 ($b5,535) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)