Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44881 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,605 ($b8,033) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)