Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48318 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,326 ($b11,023) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)