Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.712 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 76% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,173 ($2,471) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)