Cost of living comparison between Kyoto, Japan and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03009 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 88% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,690 (¥155,867) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (25 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (26 minutes ago)