Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 862 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.562 BRL / KWD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 98% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,329 (Dinar 743) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)