Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.559 BRL / KWD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 83% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,576 (Dinar 433) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (26 minutes ago)