Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 869 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.919 BRL / KWD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 76% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,713 (Dinar 981) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (41 minutes ago)