Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 741 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.289 BRL / KWD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 95% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,330 (Dinar 649) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)