Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05422 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,989 (руб 36,682) in Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (37 minutes ago)