Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05319 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 37% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,970 (руб 37,043) in Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)