Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.515 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,602 (元6,993) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)