Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46993 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,087 (元6,569) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (44 minutes ago)