Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.771 BRL / GHS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 38% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,474 (GH₵8,402) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)