Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.718 BRL / GHS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 26% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,551 (GH₵9,127) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)