Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02930 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,032 (¥137,576) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)