Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01897 BRL / AOA
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 34% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,435 (339,188 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)