Cost of living comparison between Kuito, Angola and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02166 BRL / AOA
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 41% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,525 (162,791 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$70,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)