Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01957 BRL / AOA
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 38% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,446 (176,095 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 2 hours ago)