Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01983 BRL / AOA
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 34% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,704 (338,078 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $200 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)