Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01584 BRL / AOA
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 25% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,742 (362,524 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$100,000 (43 minutes ago)