Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.894 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 72% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,578 (RM9,595) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (about 1 hour ago)