Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.726 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,315 (RM3,189) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.04 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (23 minutes ago)