Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.695 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,217 (RM3,192) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (36 minutes ago)