Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.714 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,227 (RM4,521) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (41 minutes ago)