Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,893 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.764 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,058 (RM2,695) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 3 hours ago)