Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02987 BRL / RSD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 30% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,753 (58,706 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)