Cost of living comparison between Kruševac, Serbia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03025 BRL / RSD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 30% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,195 (72,582 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 129,472 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)