Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43619 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 153% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,398 (kr 28,424) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)