Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39804 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 123% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,394 (kr 28,625) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)