Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36643 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 113% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,662 (kr 18,180) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (about 1 hour ago)