Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37204 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 113% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,970 (kr 21,423) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)