Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40001 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 128% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,194 (kr 27,984) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (41 minutes ago)