Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,000 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.886 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,342 (4,899 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)