Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05006 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,269 (₨85,285) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)