Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05471 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 7% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,170 (₨76,220) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)