Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05010 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 20% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,667 (₨73,200) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (about 1 hour ago)