Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40854 BRL / HKD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 136% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,836 (HK$21,628) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (31 minutes ago)