Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43619 BRL / HKD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 156% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,987 (HK$18,310) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)