Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40338 BRL / HKD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 123% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,937 (HK$32,071) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)