Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47609 BRL / HKD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 175% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,640 (HK$26,550) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 2 hours ago)