Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40979 BRL / HKD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 132% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,924 (HK$26,659) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)