Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00638 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 8% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,064 (793,909 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)