Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00555 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 7% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,678 (482,437 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)