Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00517 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 4% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,257 (629,366 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (32 minutes ago)