Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.297 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 10% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,752 (€835) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)