Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.406 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 12% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,802 (€823) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)