Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.748 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,578 (RM6,119) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (44 minutes ago)