Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.764 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,408 (RM4,463) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)