Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.783 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,999 (RM6,385) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 1 hour ago)