Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04913 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 21% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,615 (₨73,574) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (22 minutes ago)