Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.910 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,123 (RM5,628) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)