Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.786 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,901 (3,689 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)