Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.021 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 47% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,203 (7,056 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (42 minutes ago)