Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.823 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,776 (4,588 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)