Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05557 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,796 (руб 68,312) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Al Ain costs Dirham 36,731 (about 1 hour ago)