Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06317 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,062 (Php48,474) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)