Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02885 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,497 (¥155,849) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)