Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02900 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,620 (¥193,783) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (44 minutes ago)