Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02789 BRL / ALL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 105% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,881 (390,155 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)