Cost of living comparison between Korçë, Albania and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02560 BRL / ALL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 112% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,946 (310,453 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dhaka costs Taka 351 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €190 (43 minutes ago)