Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02796 BRL / ALL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 110% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,847 (352,219 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)