Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03268 BRL / ALL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 87% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,555 (292,388 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (36 minutes ago)