Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.848 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,104 (2,482TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)