Cost of living comparison between Konya, Turkey and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.022 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,478 (2,424TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)