Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.875 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,303 (2,633TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 2 hours ago)