Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04987 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 39% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,128 (₨62,714) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)