Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04798 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 42% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,181 (₨45,461) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)