Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,616 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05014 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 51% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,464 (₨49,137) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (4 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)