Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05077 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 28% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,386 (₨66,688) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £65 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $518 (29 minutes ago)