Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05209 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 29% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,785 (₨72,664) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)