Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05620 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,098 (₨72,909) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.06 (44 minutes ago)