Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00511 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,848 (557,135 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)