Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00972 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 30% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,194 (225,806 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)