Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00978 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 29% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,215 (226,397 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$106 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (23 minutes ago)