Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00040 BRL / UZS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 44% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,038 (7,641,806 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)