Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00098 BRL / UZS *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 30% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,175 (2,228,092 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (44 minutes ago)