Cost of living comparison between Kochi, Japan and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03063 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,171 (¥168,847) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)