Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05017 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 38% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,547 (₨30,834) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)