Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04935 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 35% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,438 (₨49,398) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)