Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.456 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,965 (€1,147) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)