Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03044 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 104% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,791 (¥321,630) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)