Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02851 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,595 (¥196,225) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bryansk costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)