Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09484 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,485 (57,832 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)