Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09583 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 30% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,993 (62,541 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (30 minutes ago)