Cost of living comparison between Kluang, Malaysia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.754 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,692 (RM4,897) in Kluang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)