Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.764 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,295 (RM4,313) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)