Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.709 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,585 (RM3,647) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)