Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.735 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,324 (RM5,883) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)