Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08994 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 28% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,236 (24,862 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)