Cost of living comparison between Klaeng, Thailand and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09094 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 29% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,210 (24,300 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)